Monday, November 17, 2008

Not to drag this on...

I forgot a couple of things. They seem a kind of important.

Other firsts:

-Leading someone to the Lord
- Leading fanily members to the Lord!! (Shalyn and Niki)
- Teaching my own sunday school class (Usually I just sub) I taught for eight weeks at church for a sunday school program we had.


By the way my brother Joe has been coming to church. I didn't ask him. He just showed up and surprised me. He came last sunday morning, evening and Wednesday. Then he came yesterday morning and evening. It's super cool!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

You know what I want for Christmas from you?

Yup, that's right! An update.

BTW, your Christmas card you made for us is so cute. Brittany noticed a homemade card on the wall with all our Christmas cards and had to look at it. She said that you did a great job on your card!

LYL and Lots!