Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Firsts

A lot of things have happened in this past year or so that have been firsts for me.

Firsts:
- Off to college

- Everything about college was it's own first.

- Job/paycheck, Filling out tax forms (Funny story about that... I called Naomi to help me)

- Bill, and first time setting up payment plans to pay said bill

- Cell phone that I actually pay for

- Paying to go the doctor, and first time to go by myself. (My mom always went with me.)

- Final notice (Don't worry it was a misunderstanding and it's all fixed :))

- Paying for my own prescriptions.

- Checking/Savings account

- Buying checks and writing them

- Debit card

- Ordering off the internet

- Riding a greyhound bus, and by myself out of state

- Getting taxes done

- Getting an I.D

- AND today I VOTED for the first time!! :)

In December I will be a bridesmaid in my friend Tawsha'a wedding. That will be a first. Plus I am flying there, a first as well! ! !


Last, I don't know about my mom. She is the same I guess, hasn't seen the doctor I don't think. Still waiting. Plus I will know more when she answers my pone calls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just me. :)

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

I'm sorry that your Mom, as of this post, hadn't talked to you. :[

Wow, you have been one busy cookie! It's wonderful to read all the things that you have accomplished this past year or so and how you continue to grow in Lord! I know I may say this too much, but I really am proud of the Lady that you and are still becoming. It makes me really proud of God too for all of the answered prayers that I have said and still am saying on your behalf.

Much Love!