Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sick

Yesterday and today I was sick so I wasn't at school. I thought I had the flu at first but I then I wasn't sure. I felt sick to my stomach but I never got sick. I had a headache, was dizzy, shaky, hot and then cold, and achy all over. So I spent Monday in bed or on the couch. Then today I slept until 1 in the afternoon. When got up I didn't feel so bad. I still have a huge headache and doing the hot and cold thing but a lot better. When Lydia wanted to go outside and play nothing sounded more wonderful after laying around the house for a day and a half. So her and I sledded, then walked through the woods by the house, and built a small snowman. After going outside I felt even better. It wasn't that cold and the fresh air was nice.

Anyways it is back to school for me tomorrow and I am actually excited about it. :)



0 comments: