Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just an Update

"Where are you Christmas" from How the Grinch stole Christmas, has been my theme song these past few weeks. I am trying to not let myself get down and to have a good attitude but, it just isn't working so well. I am not giving up, but it is sure hard. Just feels like Christmas is losing it's magic, if I can say that I guess.

On the positive side, I passed all my finals I think. I was worried I would not do so well because I came in mid-semester. That's an answer to prayer. I know for sure I passed my classes and finals in all but one. In Graphic Communications I got a 68 on the final, but still passed the class with an 87. What helped me to pass that, is that I got a 98 on my 9 weeks test. Then in Keyboarding I didn't finish my final in time. I had two more paragraphs to type too!! So I didn't get to find out what I got on the final, but I had a high 90 in that class so I know I will pass. In Contemporary Literature I got a 94 on the final and 94 for the semester. In Psychology I got a 94 for the semester but she didn't tell me what I got on the final. Lastly, in Practical English I got a 97 on the final and a 90 for the semester. That's my easiest class so how I got a 90, I am not sure. I should have had at least a 95. Oh well.

Anyways, so I am extremely happy and thankful I got caught up and passed all my classes and finals. One more semester! This time though I will be all caught up! Plus I think I will get to be in German class with Andrea and the Geeseman!!

2 comments:

pastor mike said...

Good job on the school stuff!

I'm praying for you...

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

As Ms. Emily would say,
"Go Blair, it's your B-day".
I'm so glad that your getting what you need done. I tried calling you the other night but you were babysitting. I'll catch you later.
LYL