Monday, November 20, 2006

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree how lovely are thy branches!!




















First off I got to say, we are officially moved into Joe and April's basement! I will start school at Pekin this week and I can't wait!!

I got my own little Christmas tree for my room!! I decorated it last night. I am so excited because I have always wanted one in my room. When I was a kid I would sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to look at the christmas tree. Now I don't have to! Since we are at Joe and April's now I need a light for my room at night. The basment is pitch black at night time so it will be perfect!

There is another wonderful thing about having a Christmas tree in my room. I love christmas, but because of the past few years I am beginning to get mixed feelings about Christmas. So, by having one in my room I feel that I am taking charge of how I want Christmas to be. Like, I am taking charge of my mixed feelings and not letting them ruin my Christmas! It's exciting and I love it! It's beautiful!


2 comments:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally comment.
I like the new color too. Much more Blair looking like!!
Anyway! I looked, I saw, I commented and now I'm going.
Keep up the good work!!
LYL

Anonymous said...

haha... member when all three of us broke the bulbs? lol g'timz