Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hey everyone!
It's been awhile I know. Not a whole lot going on. I did get to go home for thanksgiving and surprise a few people. That was so much fun. I needed to go home so much! I got to spend a little bit of time with everyone I could. I rode home with a friend of mine named Stephanie. I met her at camp this summer. When I came to college she moved down here to Lexington about the same time. So I get to see her at church and stuff. Miss Naomi came down to see me in October and when she did, she stayed with Stephanie. They hit it off real well and are friends now. Miss Naomi invited her to her house for thanksgiving and I hitched a ride. It was great!



This is myself, Stephanie and Miss Naomi
This picture is of my roomate Cheri n I. I have another roomate named Sarah who is awesome, but I don't have a picture of her yet.
This is my mom and I and Tess in the background being a dork. :)


My friend Stephanie(and Miss Naomi's) and I


Tess and I were goofing off! :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Awe those are awesome pics. You can tell that you loved being back home. I'm glad that you got to surprise everyone and that you had a wonderful time.