Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some of ya'll already know, but just in case you don't, I plan on going to college. I have been praying and talking to Preacher and I feel that the Lord would have me to attend Commonwealth Baptist College. It is in Lexington Kentucky. Also I am planning on working at camp this summer. Since I will be gone for the summer I am starting to prepare for college now. Well, there are lots of things I need to take care of. They mostly seem like small things, but to me they aren't as they require money. Now I had been looking for a job but gave up because it wasn't working out. I am going to start looking again. Anyways I am not sure how I am going to pay for college. Even if I got a job now I will not have enough to pay for registration. I only have to pay the registration and then I can pay payments for the rest of the year. So why am I not going to work a job this summer, you may ask. Well, all I know is that I feel that the Lord would have me to work out at camp this summer. I am trying to trust the Lord is going to provide a way for me to go to college somehow. It is hard and often I get frustrated. Sometimes I get the feeling that people think I am being naive. That is frustrating to me as well. I searched for a job from August to February. The Lord did not provide one for me. Going to camp this summer, as previously mentioned is something I feel the Lord would have me to do. I know God wants me to go to college so He will provide a way. I know in my head there isn't anything to big for God but it sure can be hard to really believe that as graduation draws ever closer.

6 comments:

giacintopia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

It's not naive at all. It's awesome to see your faith. I have seen God answer your prayers, and I know He will do so as long as you are in His will! It's incredible to see God answer prayer!

So hang in there Chik! And unless they are going to hand you a check to pay for your college, don't worry about what others think ;)

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

I haven't checked blogs for awhile now. Sorry!! Like we talked about, as long as you know what God as for you to do, he will put everything into place at just the right time.
Go check out my blog!!

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

So post already!;]
Love the new look!!!

~ Mrs. Nom ~ said...

NICE NOSE!!!! ;)

Blair said...

You're not nice! *Sticks tongue out at you*