Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm Back

So as you all know I deleted my blog. I deleted it because I was tired of some of the things on them. Anyone in the entire world can read them. I just didn't want to be a part of careless, venting posts on the blogs. Different things happened and I was so sick of it all.

Anyways after thinking a lot about this I decided to get a blog again. I am going to make it my goal to never misuse my blog and to always be careful about what I post. I am setting out to make sure that whatever I post would be glorifying to God. Please if I ever step out of line, feel free to remind me of this. Also, blogging is a way to keep up with Mr. Mike, Mrs. Kristy and Mrs. Emily as well as my other friends. I can't control what othes do but I can decide and control what I am going to do.

I plan on updating about different things going on in my life as well as the blessings God gives me. I plan on putting different things I am learning in my bible reading and different things I am studying.

For my first post I want to let you all know (if you didn't already know) that my family is moving back to Pekin in a couple weeks. I am so excited and I can not wait!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Me either!!
I can't wait for you guys to mooove♥
Yaya. Blair got a blogg. W00t.
lyl

Curtis Donnohue said...

Welcome back.